Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5, 2010


Through rain and snow and dark of night...oh, wait, that's the postal creed, which, apparently in 2010 doesn't ring true anymore, but back to what I was thinking...it's been a little more than a month since I was able to park in front of my house. Today, a FRIDAY!, I rounded the corner and didn't see the familiar sight of a yellow construction truck or even siding piled high in the parking spaces. There wasn't even any SNOW still on the ground. I actually had to check to make sure all was well before pulling in to the spot, but sure enough...I was home. Now all I have to do is get some nice plants so that the outside looks better, but I think I'll wait until after the last week of March. Who knows...maybe this is just a weekend thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment