Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010


IT'S MARCH...we made it..It came in as a lamb and am a bit afraid of how it will go out
There is so much already scheduled for this month:
Read Across America Day March 2
World Math Day March 3
Workshop March 5
Free Wash and Blow Dry March 5
Shawnee High School Musical March 6
Pi Day March 12 (actually 3/14 but that's a Sunday)
Dinner at City Tavern with DEN March 17
Life Screening at Franklin Institute with DEN March 18
Field Trip March 31 Franklin Institute
Drama rehearsal every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday after school
Drama rehearsal EVERY DAY before school

....................and that's just what I know about the first day. So much more to fill in, I'm sure, but for now that's all I can look at without getting totally overwhelmed.

Goals: Bed by 10 on school nights
Vitamins
try to continue no soda for another month
cut down on SUGAR!!! That's going to be a big one...and difficult as Easter candy in my favorite of all holidays.

But, I'll try...and that's all I can ask of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment