Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010


In the spirit of being healthy this week, went my FIRST WHOLE day without soda...diet soda for me...and it's been a LONG time since I did that. For dinner, I made a breast of chicken (skinless) on the nu-wave and it was SO GOOD! Truth be told I made it yesterday and it's still moist and delicious. Then I put it on Pepperidge Farms whole grain sandwich rounds. The sides were carrots for crunch, cherry tomatoes and a few chips that I had made from the tortillas that I made in the nu-wave. All in all a great meal. The BAD thing about today is that I didn't eat lunch, and skipping meals is never good. I had to fill out some paper work for a meeting for tomorrow and before I knew it the time was gone. I did refuse a brownie one of the kids brought in today...that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Breakfast was hot chocolate and a 100 calorie bagel. So, there is improvement to be made for tomorrow, but all in all, not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment