Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010


Discovery Education always offers the best things and today was no different. All day long, there was a ScienceConference on line. Lots of presenters inspired teachers all over the world to engage in science activities by telling about different topics. While they were all wonderful, I was very impressed, and moved, by the presentation about the polar bears. In addition, Patti told a great way to teach the scientific procedure and Mike and Brad showed different science experiments that didn't cost and arm or a leg. DEN is always coming up with something for me to learn. I'm glad I had the chance today to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. I posted almost the exact picture on my 365 blog! http://lfeld365.blogspot.com/
    You have good taste!

    ReplyDelete