Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010


Today is not a dress rehearsal...well, I hope not because I don't want to act through this day again. Still, there were good parts, the kids, the weather wasn't THAT bad, helping my mom with her computer, finding old slides I want to make into pictures...but then I thought about my picture of the day...I hadn't taken one.

I looked at my calendar and gasp...it's almost February which means GroundHog's Day and Valentine's Day. I still have my winter decorations up...my snowmen. I collect snowmen...it's something to tie me over from Christmas to February. I took a picture of PART of my collection tonight. The iphone camera isn't the best in low light so it had to be enhanced a bit. And, ironically, I just heard the weather report for tomorrow...what's up next...snow, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment