Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010

Align Right
It seems like many of my posts this month revolve around water. Today is no different. When I awoke this morning, the rain was pelting SIDEWAYS. And, considering I don't have any hedges anymore, the mud in the side of my house is awful. Trying to buy donuts for today's inservice was a chore, trying to keep the box dry. Then, finally to central office, and to work, the electricity went off. Considering we were working on a state document for professional development, not exactly what we wanted to have happen. Still, we plugged through the work, the lights came on around 1:00, and the sun actually came out. But even so that's not what this post is about.
Each day I try to drink at least ONE full pitcher of water. This is a water filtered pitcher my parents bought me (okay I BOUGHT me) for Christmas this year. It is in place of the five (at least) liters of soda I would drink a week. Has it helped? I think so. I don't feel as bloated, and for some reason, even my food choices seem better. I've traded pretzels for potato chips, and yesterday I actually had carrots, lettuce and tomato on my sandwich yesterday. I NEVER even liked tomatoes before. I even seem to be sleeping better, albeit I have dreams I've never had before (like being stranded in Australia without a passport). Dos this all have to do with water? I don't know, but I'm going to try to keep trying to drink it for the third week in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment