Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010


It's a full moon tonight. Well, almost a full moon. The time I always found I travel. So, tomorrow I'm traveling a new part of my life...Mrs. Holman has passed and we will travel that road without her. I will be traveling to Atlantic City tomorrow night for a NJEA workshop. I will be traveling towards having a new student come into my room on Monday. Traveling towards a new month...February...and all it will bring, including two half days off for union and writing work already scheduled...the play starting rehearsal on Monday....traveling just doesn't always mean going away...sometimes it means coming back....or even traveling down a new road of self discovery, self awareness...travel...it means many things to many people. What does it mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment