Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13, 2010


I know, I know...this picture was not taken by me (I'll add one that was) but this picture is just TOO important not to share. This is the troop that we adopted in Iraq this year. It is Patrick's cousin's troop. His grandmother helped us out with the mailings at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now Valentine's Day. The happiest thing...they are coming HOME! In fact they are on their way now. That is so much more important than the icy color my hair turned out today or the fact that someone important to me didn't call until 5 to see if I wanted to go out to dinner TONIGHT! Putting into perspective that no not one soldier in this troop was hurt or died while they were there...that's what's important. So, for today...this is THE picture of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment