Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010

Winter February 2010: "snow"

This isn't actually a photo but it is a video. To see it, clic on the words, Winter February above. It was processed on flixtime, a new program I learned about on Plurk. Good thing, too, because I am a bit concerned that I can't find my external drive right now...I mean the computer isn't reading it. I hope to take my own advice and reboot to help it be rediscovered.

Today we had a snow day...a bad call on the district's part as it didn't even stick to the ground, but it gave me time to discover this program. Now it IS snowing and sticking and the wind is howling. SO tomorrow is up in the air. Next week we have an in-service, so that would mean another four day week. And February isn't even over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment